Have an extra medical physicist on your team that focuses on equipment, so you can focus on patient care.
LinearPhysics’ is a Medical Physicists best resource.
Our years of experience in linear commissioning and QA can help you focus on your patients.
When do you have time to do QA or commission a new linear accelerator?
- You assure radiation doses are accurate for each treatment plan.
- You research and develop analytical techniques to assist in patient care.
- You collaborate with physicians to ensure the best treatment methods.
Linear Physics' board-certified medical physicists provide best-in-class commissioning and annual Quality Assurance services for linear accelerators around the world. We have broad experience with all major vendors, and we employ rigorous testing and commissioning methodologies.
We partner with you to commission and QA linear accelerators. Our American Board of Radiology-certified team, with over 100 commissioned linear accelerators, helps you:
- Commission your accelerator
- Perform annual QA
- Provide reports to your hospital administrators and accrediting bodies
LinearPhysics has the flexibility to customize our services based on your needs, your timeline and your budget.